I have a need to show a chart in an html table (one chart in a cell in
every row of the table - it has over 40 rows)

I am loading mychart.swf into the html <td> and it all works fine.
The problem is that when the number of charts are > 20 the browser
crashes (both IE and FF) - out of memory.

Since it is the same swf (same flash object) - i am only passing
different parameters to each instance - i am wondering if there is any
way to make the browser reuse the same flash object - instead of
getting it from the server everytime -

any other thoughts on how i can make this less resource intensive (my
swf is around 300k)

I read something about using RSLs, but i am hoping there is an easier
way to achieve this - i am trying to see if i can make the browser not
fetch the swf again and again...

thanks
Vijay