Well the concern is that no matter how you choose to encrypt/decrypt
information, a Flash movie can always be decompiled and your
decryption method is caught with its pants down, allowing users to
find out how to view sensitive material that they're not supposed to
be looking at. So how are we supposed to move this kind of data in and
out of a Flex application without the worry? Does SSL even help? The
concern is not the forging of data, but rather the interception and
decryption of it.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "andrewwestberg"