Hi Team

I have mxml files in which i am using the as files in the source
property of the script tag. Something like this

File Name: Work.mxml

<mx:Box verticalGap="0" verticalScrollPolicy="off">
<mx:Script source="WorkspaceNuggetBase.as"></mx:Script>
</mx:box>

Now i want to generate the asdocs for  Work.mxml. I get the error
WorkspaceNuggetBase.as should be in package. I put the package
statement in the WorkspaceNuggetBase.as file. then i get the error
that the public variables declared in the WorkspaceNuggetBase.as
should be in the class defention.When i put in the class defention

Is there sny way i can generate the asdocs for such mxml files.