The first method won't work because there'll be a lot of pictures, and
they'll be moved and resized quite often.

I tried  the second one already, it shows the menu of the container but if
there's a component under it and I hover the mouse on it the component won't
change its style like it should.

What I want is for it to act as if it's empty (when it has no picture, it
acts as if it doesn't exist (the have the same behavior if the Image element
is bigger than the picture, the part that doesn't have a picture works
fine).