I have been working on a form where I have 3 fields.  Two fields are
RadioButton controls, the third a CheckBox control.  Now it is as
below:

<mx:FormItem label="Access">
<mx:HBox width="100%">
<mx:RadioButtonGroup id="access" />
<mx:RadioButton label="Public" groupName="access" selected="true"
value="{true}"/>
<mx:RadioButton label="Private" groupName="access" value="{false}"/>
</mx:HBox>
</mx:FormItem>
<mx:FormItem label="Status">
<mx:HBox width="100%">
<mx:RadioButtonGroup id="status" />
<mx:RadioButton label="Active" groupName="status" value="{true}"
selected="true"/>
<mx:RadioButton label="Inactive" groupName="status" value="{false}"/>
<mx:CheckBox id="featured" label="Featured"
enabled="{(status.selectedValue)?((access.selectedValue)?
true:false):false}" />
</mx:HBox>
</mx:FormItem>

Looking at the checkbox enabled it shows:
{(status.selectedValue)?((access.selectedValue)?true:false):false}

A simple {status.selectedValue && access.selectedValue} would be
desired, but it causes an error in Flex.  I tried using || rather
than && (just for kicks) and it works.  Flex is wanting the && to be
an html entity... So I was wondering, is this just bad programming on
my part and I need to do something different, or is it a bug in Flex?

-Nathan