BTW, I've tried all the html tricks and none work in IE or Firefox...

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Cache-Control" CONTENT="no-store">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="Mon, 04 Dec 1999 21:29:02 GMT">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="-1">

I need a browser-independent solution for always ensuring my flex apps
load the current version. Maybe there is something in Actionscipt that
I can do to force reload of the swf from the server? I don't know. Any
suggestions?