Thank you, it worked. Now, could you tell me how to access the data
from the myXML object? Say I wanted to display what's in the <logo>
element in the XML file:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<feed xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom'
xmlns:openSearch='http://a9.com/-/spec/opensearchrss/1.0/'
xmlns:gml='http://www.opengis.net/gml'
xmlns:georss='http://www.georss.org/georss'
xmlns:media='http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/'
xmlns:yt='http://gdata.youtube.com/schemas/2007'
xmlns:gd='http://schemas.google.com/g/2005'>
scheme='http://schemas.google.com/g/2005#kind'
term='http://gdata.youtube.com/schemas/2007#video'/>
<title type='text'>YouTube Videos matching query: football -soccer
</title>
<logo>http://www.youtube.com/img/pic_youtubelogo_123x63.gif</logo>

Then how would I do this?
Alert.show(myXML.feed.logo);