Once my MXML file size gets too large (not even that large -- approx
600 lines), or possibly once I have too many text fields, Copy stops
working entirely for objects in the design view.  The option is
there, I see it on the right-click, etc.  I can still copy text.

I've monitored the clipboard, and nothing's coming into it -- I can
still paste whatever was in there before I went over the limit, but
it won't copy.

I've searched pretty much everywhere for this bug (Adobe, web), or
for what I might be doing wrong that could cause this, but I'm now
entirely stymied on building my UI.  Does anyone have any clue at all
what might be going on?

Thank you VERY much in advance.