I'm running into a little bit of a wierd situation while testing my project.
 When I debug the app, the main app swf loads in a swf from a remote URL.  I
know that the sandboxType is going to be different for the main app swf
(which would be local trusted) than the remote swf (which would be remote).
 The problem seems to be that you simply cannot set the security domain  in
a LoaderContext at all in a local swf...is there any way to do this, other
than testing everything remotely or everything locally?