Hey there, I really need your suggestions on this @[EMAIL PROTECTED] have an
XML file,
it stores couple of departments information. there are couple of
TileList compoents in my application and each of renderer are are
mapping to different department.
For example: TIleList1 / Renderer1 uses <fin> data and TileList2 /
Renderer2 uses <adm> data and so on.
I was using <mx:HTTPService> to read the xml by object format, and
required to covert them into 2 split ArrayCollection ( <fin> and <adm> )
then I could use them for each of TileList.
1. My question was, shall I covert the XML data into 2 ArrayCollections
by manually? 2. Is it possibly  use something like dataColl.fin to
get all fin data  and use dataColl.adm to get all adm data in XML.
If so, it could save much more time to covert the data file. Thank you
===== example of as code ====
var dataColl;ArrayCollection = XMLData
<mx:TileList dataProvider="{dataColl.fin}" />

<id>123213</id>