Hi Seth,

This is awesome information.  I didn't know player batch them up and
send in one post.  I learned something today.  I digged through Blaze
source code and found out that "BatchProcessFilter" is responsible for
processing those messages .  I am wondering is there any way, I can
write our own batch process filter and plug that in instead of default
one.  What I am thinking is to process those messages in parallel on
server then response to the client in one response. Basically, it
would cut down the time server has to wait to finish processing all
those messages sequentially.

Any thoughts or insight info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay