I'm experimenting around with setting up logins and realized that
there doesn't appear to be session variables.

Even if I set a password on the interface, that won't stop someone
from creating their own routines to attach to the CFCs on the server.
I can't do anything with the type of CFC (public/protected) since I
will be creating AIR application to interface with the site as well.
I just want to ensure people are using my frontend.

Any thoughts on what would be the best way to accomplish this?