Hi Guys,

If I have a long list of things to process as a background task, I figure a
good way to do it is a piece at a time with callLater(). However I'd like to
be able to detect if I'm taking too long per block and running into the next
frame. Also, I'd like to do more per cycle if my app finds itself running on
a ninja machine :)

Anyone have any tips for this sort of thing? Should I just be using the
timer and striving for 1/4 of a frame measured in ms? What framerate are
Flex SWFs set to run at normally?

Cheers,
-J

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]