Thanks for the idea leds,

The added event is fired when the child is first added (same time as
creationComplete is fired), but when the child is made "visible" due to
a state change by the parent the added is not fired again on the child.

Cheers,

Grant

> b l u e t u b e i n t e r a c t i v e.

.: Development solutions for creatives :.

.: grant davies

.: 404.428.6839 (c)

.: 404.921.9550 (F)

http://www.bluetube.com/bti <http://www.bluetube.com/bti>