In theory, if you set scaleContent=false and fix the size of the
SWFLoader, it should clip

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Aaron Miller
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 9:00 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Restricting SWFLoader Content to its Dimensions

Hello,

I have a SWFLoader in my app that loads various SWF files created by
other developers. They are supposed to create them in the specified
dimensions, but I keep running into problems with them going outside
the bounds. Is there any way I can just clip the content in Flex to
ensure they don't interfere with any of the adjacent controls? I've
tried playing around with various properties in the SWFLoader class
but to no avail. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
~Aaron