From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of twcrone70
Sent: Tue 5/27/2008 10:22 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: {Disarmed} [flexcoders] Re: code still appearing even after deletion

I have run into problems like this when the browser insisted on
caching the swf. Haven't had this problem when accessing the
generated HTML wrapper through FB3 at a file location though.

If your "run" option is configured to show the HTML/SWF combo on a web
server (Properties - Flex Build Path - Source path - Output folder
URL), caching could be a problem with your browser settings. I have
also had problem with the web server itself caching in combination
with using Liferay (J2EE open source portal solution). In the latter
case you have to change configuration on the web/app server itself.
Can't remember where we changed it right now however.

IE seems more stubborn than Firefox with caching. I use the "Web
developer" plugin to turn off caching in Firefox although there is
probably another way to do this also. IE, I just configure the
options directly.

- Todd

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a weird problem...
>
> I have some layout code that I created a while back that I wanted to
merge with the coldfusion wizard generated code. I opened the file
then cut and paste it into the coldfusion main.mxml generated code.
When I hit play the display I had worked on came up.

> I then removed the code from the main.mxml code in favor of creating
a new mxml file. To my surprise, when I hit play the copy and pasted
code still showed. After playing around with FB3 I saw that there was
a "cleanup" option which I ran and still had the same issue.

> Now, if I click on the main.mxml then hit play the code shows up in
a small window.

> I dug through the code just to verify that it's truly gone and it
doesn't exist anywhere; but still it's showing up.

> Anyone else run into this or know what is going on?

believed to be clean.

<<winmail.dat>>