From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
guillaumeracine
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 12:56 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Publish Flex dev application to Production problem!

Hi, my application in dev mode works fine with blazeDS.
But when i put it on my web server i cannot access the blazeDS
application (messagebroker) anymore from my flex client.

in dev mode i access to my flex app like this
http://192.168.1.101:8080/myapp/chidaca.html

In production mode i use myapp.4java.ca/chidaca.html

Do i have to change the service-config.xml before deploying or change
any compiler arguments in flex builder ???

Here is my error :

FaultEvent fault=[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed"
faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend"
faultDetail="Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed:
HTTP: Failed: url: 'http://myapp.4java.ca/messagebroker/amf'"]
messageId="4DAEE9EF-90D9-499E-977A-1C7FCE4EFFFD" type="fault"
bubbles=false