Typically the reason no one answers a post is because the answer is too
self evident, can be arrived at with a little googling, and no one wants
to see this degenerate into a newbie list. (Maybe there should be a
FlexNewbies list?) Or it's not possible, which most also judge as self
evident.

In answer to your question...

You can either use the Flex Component Kit for Flash CS3, or you simply
place the Flash component on the stage, export your SWC, place it in
your /lib folder, and access the relevant fl.* classes in your flex project.

Peter DeHaan has a good post on using the Flex Component Kit:
http://blog.flexexamples.com/2007/09/02/installing-the-flex-component-kit-for-flash-cs3/

If you're having problems getting SWC files to work at all, you should
probably brush up library usage in Flex. If you're having problems using
some of the SWC files that contain the core Flash classes in the
application directory, they won't work, for various reasons. You have to
use the Flash compiler to include what classes you need in your SWC, and
then use that in Flex.

You also could try some of the articles up on Adobe Dev Connection:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/skins_styles.html
http://www.adobe.com/products/flex/features/video/glenn_ruehle/
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/video_flex.html
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/flex_component_workflow_print.html

I'm also writing a tutorial series on Community MX about integrating
Flash and Flex together
<http://www.communitymx.com/abstract.cfm?cid=AEF3D>, some of which you
may also find useful as the series unfolds.

Hope that helps.

Joseph Balderson | http://joeflash.ca
Flex & Flash Platform Developer | Abobe Certified Developer & Trainer
Author, Professional Flex 3 (coming Winter 2008)
Staff Writer, Community MX | http://communitymx.com/author.cfm?cid=4674