Hello listers,

I have a custom component I use in two locations in my app. In one instance it
appears with all subcomponents laid out correctly but in the other it appears
with an inner subcomponent blank,  it is not drawn. This only happens on the
web Flash Player tho, the same component under AIR shows both instances drawn
correctly.

Tracing I find that under  AIR I can handle the FlexEvent.CREATION_COMPLETE for
the inner subcomponent for both instances. In the web version only one of them
(the one that appears complete) triggers the event handler, the other one never
gets triggered. I imagine this would cause the empty component symptom since
this is dispatched once drawing is complete. The CREATION_COMPLETE event for
the parent is always triggered tho.

Thanks,

- Ivo