> Just for a moment I thought this was the flex coders forum rather than an
> extension of the MS marketing effort..

Okay, be nice, it's on-topic... the thread had lead to a question of
whether it was possible to develop in Silverlight for free (in the
same way its possible to develop in Flex for free). Scott was able to
provide an authoritative answer on that, which is good, because it was
suggested that it was not an option and that one would have to
purchase Expression. I think the "marketing effort" in Scott's e-mail
was little to non-existent.

Troy.