I have a list box of items that can be found in a datagrid. When a
user clicks on an item in the list box I would like to find the row in
the datagrid that contains that same data.

Then I would like to scroll to that row in the datagrid so it is
visible to the user - myDataGrid.scrollToIndex(rowNumFoundAbove)

Then cause that row to be clicked programmatically so the current code
for the click event of the datagrid is triggered.

Do I need to search every row of the datagrid to look for the row I
need?

How do I force a row in a datagrid to be clicked programattically?

Thanks
Greg