Let me pose the question differently...I simply want to insert the
selectedDate from a DateField into the database and display the
correct date in a dataGrid column.

Currently I insert myDateField.selectedDate into the database. It
enters into the database in mm/dd/yyyy format. It enters the correct
date into the database.

I want the dataGrid to display the mm/dd/yyyy that is in the database
exactly. Not mess with it based on which client is viewing it. How?