Thanks for the heads up Don. It looks like my issue
was in my application.cfm file. It seems there was a
redirect if you didn't have a Session.ID set and that
is why it wasn't getting to my CFC. Now when I log
into the server apps, it's working perfectly.
Definitely won't forget that in the future!

Paul C.

--- Don Kerr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Looks like you're not even getting a connection to
> the flex2gateway.
>
> Few things to check:
> 1) do you get a blank screen when you go to
> ../flex2gateway/ ?
> 2) In CF8 Administrator, do you have Flex enabled
> under Flex Integration?
> 3) When you compile your flex app do you have
> -services

"C:\ColdFusion8\wwwroot\web-inf\flex\services-config.xml"

mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::fa
> > ultHandler()
> >     at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()
> >     at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()
> >     at mx.messaging::ChannelSet/::faultPendingSends()
> >     at mx.messaging::ChannelSet/channelFaultHandler()
> >     at

flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEv
> > entFunction()
> >     at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
> >     at

mx.messaging::Channel/mx.messaging:Channel::connectFailed()
> >     at

mx.messaging.channels::PollingChannel/mx.messaging.channels:PollingCha
> > nnel::connectFailed()
> >     at

mx.messaging.channels::AMFChannel/mx.messaging.channels:AMFChannel::st
> > atusHandler()
> >
> > Also, someone suggested I use ServiceCapture and
> this is what I got
> > as an error:
> >
> > rootCause (null): null
> > destination (String): ColdFusion
> > headers (Object):
> >
> > correlationId (String):
> > A5DFBE78-9536-1CF0-23E5-59EBBA214D71
> > faultString (String):
> > coldfusion.runtime.AbortException
> > messageId (String):
> > 5588792D-3119-89F1-9677-EED9F71D7018
> > faultCode (String): Server.Processing
> > timeToLive (Number): 0
> > extendedData (Object):
> >   stacktrace (Array):
> >     0 (String):

coldfusion.tagext.net.LocationTag.doEndTag(LocationTag.java:161)
> >     1 (String):

coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage._emptyTag(CfJspPage.java:1916)
> >     2 (String):
> > cfApplication2ecfm941020151.runPage
> > (E:\Inetpub\wwwroot_tmo\Application.cfm:92)
> >     3 (String):

coldfusion.runtime.CfJspPage.invoke(CfJspPage.java:152)
> >     4 (String):

coldfusion.tagext.lang.IncludeTag.doStartTag(IncludeTag.java:349)
> >     5 (String):

coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.invoke(CfincludeFilter.java:65)
> >     6 (String):

coldfusion.filter.CfincludeFilter.include(CfincludeFilter.java:33)
> >     7 (String):

coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:172)
> >     8 (String):
> >
> coldfusion.flash.filter.CFCInvokeDebugFilter.invoke
> > (CFCInvokeDebugFilter.java:54)
> >     9 (String):
> > coldfusion.flash.filter.CFCInvokePathFilter.invoke
> > (CFCInvokePathFilter.java:53)
> >     10 (String):

coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke
> > (ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28)
> >     11 (String):

coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38)
> >     12 (String):

coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)
> >     13 (String):
> >
> coldfusion.flash.messaging.ColdFusionAdapter.invoke
> > (ColdFusionAdapter.java:197)
> >     14 (String):

flex.messaging.services.RemotingService.serviceMessage
> > (RemotingService.java:115)
> >     15 (String):
> > flex.messaging.MessageBroker.routeMessageToService
> > (MessageBroker.java:548)
> >     16 (String):

flex.messaging.endpoints.AbstractEndpoint.serviceMessage
> > (AbstractEndpoint.java:301)
> >     17 (String):

flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.MessageBrokerFilter.invoke
> > (MessageBrokerFilter.java:93)
> >     18 (String):
> > flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.LegacyFilter.invoke
> > (LegacyFilter.java:156)
> >     19 (String):
> > flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.SessionFilter.invoke
> > (SessionFilter.java:46)
> >     20 (String):

flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.BatchProcessFilter.invoke
> > (BatchProcessFilter.java:67)
> >     21 (String):

flex.messaging.endpoints.amf.SerializationFilter.invoke
> > (SerializationFilter.java:130)
> >     22 (String):

flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint.service(AMFEndpoint.java:164)
> >     23 (String):
> > flex.messaging.MessageBrokerServlet.service
> > (MessageBrokerServlet.java:340)
> >     24 (String):

> >     25 (String):
> > coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service
> > (BootstrapServlet.java:78)
> >     26 (String):

jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:91)
> >     27 (String):

jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42)
> >     28 (String):
> > jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke
> > (JRunRequestDispatcher.java:257)
> >     29 (String):
> > jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch
> > (ServletEngineService.java:541)
> >     30 (String):
> > jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable
> > (JRunProxyService.java:204)
> >     31 (String):

jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable
> > (ThreadPool.java:318)
> >     32 (String):

jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable
> > (ThreadPool.java:426)
> >     33 (String):

jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable
> > (ThreadPool.java:264)
> >     34 (String):

jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)