Hii,

How can I make a tooltip that will work for each row of datagrid??
Right now, the tooltip is displaying the same data for each row, as I point
to some row.

So, it is picking the data from the very first row that I point and once I
move to any other row, it displays the same data. And once I click on some
row or anywhere, it disappears and doesn't show up when I 'll move my
pointer to other rows.

Here are the code lines:

public function init():void
{
        flatADG.addEventListener(ToolTipEvent.TOOL_TIP_SHOW, myToolTipChanger)
}

public function myToolTipChanger(event:ToolTipEvent):void {
       ToolTipManager.currentToolTip.text = "Info:, " +

mx.core.Application.application.tabPanel.recordsPanel.flatADG.selectedItem.flatId;
}

<mx:AdvancedDataGrid id="flatADG" rowHeight="26"
dataProvider="{ModelLocator.ALL_FLATS}"
        change="trackSelectedItem(event)" toolTip=" " width="100%"
height="100%">

Any tips?? for this tooltip??

Thanks,
Manu.