Johannes,
  I was actually thinking that this would be what I'd need to do.  Do you
have any more info on what this would look like?
  Creating an installer for this library wouldn't be a big deal, so
packaging up the eclipse plugin and the swc wouldn't be out of the
question.  I just don't know how to do it.

Mark