Hi all,

in the result list we use to use the linkButton to display the name of
the doc coming back in the rss. Problem was the button would either
extend into the next object to the right, r if we sized the button we
got the truncated text with ... at the end.

So as a workaround I make the rss url a text object. Now the problem
is we loose the pointer cursor and have the editable text cursor.

Does any have solution to either make a link button contain multiple
lines of text, or change the muse pointer on mouse over?

Thanks

Jeff