I agree and have seen this a few times.

One odd occurrence is with a Flex Module in my Flex Application. It
would serve up a stale build of the module unless I added a
trace("foo"); in the code, and then it would force a recompile. But
when I would SVN revert back to the version without the trace
statement, Flex would serve up the stale module SWF.

I had disabled browser caching with web developer toolbar,
cleaned/deleted bin-debug, etc.

What is the JIRA ticket(s) on bugs.adobe.com for these known issues
you guys are mentioning?

-R

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Troy Gilbert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>