Hi,

I've been working in Flash for the past couple of months, and am moving my
project into Flex now.

I wanted to check something out, so I loaded my last Flex project. It's only
been a couple of months since I ran it, but when I try to launch the
debugger, I get a message that FlexBuilder can't locate the required
debugger version of Flash Player.

I went to the FlexBuilder installation directory--the debug version is in
Player\win. I uninstalled both the ActiveX and Plugin versions, then
launched the FP9 installer. It told me it wasn't the latest version, and
redirected me to the Adobe install page.

So I duly re-installed the latest Flash Player, and I'm still getting the
error. What makes it even more odd is that I'm able to debug in Flash CS3
with no problems.

What do I need to do to get the right debug version of the Flash Player that
will work with Flex?

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson