De: Parkash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Enviado: miércoles, 11 de junio, 2008 9:05:14
Asunto: [flexcoders] Blocking Dialog In Felx

Hi
All

I have created a
custom yes/no dialog using TileWindow and I am displaying it with the help of
Popup Manager. Note this is Modal Dialog.
Now I am
deleting ten records all at once so this dialog opens up and ask for user
confirmation r you sure you delete this record, but the problem is this dialog
in non-blocking dialog and displays all ten confirmation message at the same
time, please tell me how to create blocking Dialog in flex .
Is
multithreading is allowed in flex or can callLater () method is a
solution of this problem if yes please tell me how
>.
Thanks
Parkash
Arjan

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo! La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.