There's no way to hint to the simple decoder that your numbers are strings,
it always makes its best guess. Use e4x and parse it yourself, or just deal
with the numbers and use a numberFormatter to show the data.
-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]