Got a bit of an issue here I can't seem to resolve.

I've got a PopUpButton that opens up a custom component (mxml VBox
and mxml Canvas). These both use a styleName tag on them.

Unfortunately, the PopUpButton doesn't inherit any styles into the
popup that is created and I can't get the styles to display for the
life of me. I've tried regenerating style cache, tried hacking the
PopUpButton class itself to force the owner to be the parent
application ... nothing will take.

So, how can I force any and all custom styles to be applied to any
component or control that is used as a popup for the PopUpButton?

Seems pretty lame that the custom styles won't display, when they do
in every other context.

thanks,

jon