>From an earlier post:

The latest version of the Flash Player, 9.0.124.0, contains security
changes that will break your WebService calls.  There is a lot of info
available about this, but here is a quick fix.  NOTE: This example is
insecure.  Consult with a security expert, or become one yourself,
before working with a production environment.

Add this to your crossdomain.xml file:

<allow-http-request-headers-from domain="*" headers="*" />

Again, the wildcards are not good for a production environment.  But if
you just need to get coding again, this will work.

An additional FYI: this change happened earlier than the current
version, don't know exactly when, but you will also need this (or a more
secure version) in your crossdomain.xml file:

        <site-control permitted-cross-domain-policies="master-only"/>

I do not know really what it means, but it lets me work.

If you need to understand this stuff, the information is available. Here
is a summary link:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/flash_player9_security_
update.html
<http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/flash_player9_security
_update.html>

And here is a link to the big whitepaper.  It was way over my head.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/flash_player_9_security
.pdf
<http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/flash_player_9_securit
y.pdf>

I wish we could just execute the jerks that make this crap necessary.

Tracy