From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Amy
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:07 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Extra pixels on right side of TileList.

, "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How are you trying to get the size to be an integer number of tiles?

I'm letting Flex handle that, just as I would if I were working in HTML
and using a table. It's sizing the TileList, and my expectation was
that it would size it snugly around the content.

> You might need paddingRight=0 on VBox or HBox?

I tried that already. The padding is inside the TileList. The
TileList is the only thing that is that purple color. If I add padding
to the vbox, you can see that there are empty pixels to the right of
the TileList AND the TabBar.

> If you break in SystemManager.mouseDownHandler, the event.target
should
> be the container or control that owns the pixels you clicked on.

I added a click handler on the TileList as a shortcut to this. The
target is the ListBaseContentHolder with the parent id = "calendarDays".