From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chitra
S.Pai
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 8:16 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] LCDS gets Killed !!!

Hi Seth,

Actually the server get destroyed when I call the Java function which contain a
new process. I don't know why? Is this because LCDS doesn't allow child process
in it ?

I am really confused what is actually happening. As the server command prompt
get closed also I cannot trace what is going on..

Actually I am trying to run an external exe through Java code using LCDS and
Flex. Flex cannot directly instantiate the exe so I am going through Java and
all..  And to run Java code with Flex I am using LCDS as interface. Do I have
some other option to run Java code with Flex and without LCDS

Hope there is a solution for this...

Chitra