Hi list,
I got a small application that opens a window.
I used another mxml (AboutWindow.mxml) file that has <mx:WIndow>Bla bla
bla<mx:WIndow/> in it.

In the Main mxml file I have a button and when I click to this button I
open() it by:

private var AboutWin:AboutWindow = new AboutWindow();
pivate function ShowAboutWindow():void {
   AboutWIn.open();
}

This works great, when I click the button in the main Application the
AboutWin Shows, and When I close it, it closes perfectly. But if I re-click
the Icon again the AboutWin would not open again.

Is there something that I am missing?

Thanks
**

--