Hi guys,

Just wondering. Has anyone tried to create animated visualizations
with the Flex charting framework?
I am trying to create some Rosling-style visualizations[1] for some
financial data ( personal ) to see if I can reveal something
interesting.

The question I have and would like to answer before wasting more time is:
Do you think that I can achieve a similar performance with the Flex
Charting framework?
I imagine it was not designed with cinematic speed in mind...

In that case, I guess I would be better off creating some simpler
bubble chart implementation using pv3d for rendering ( for example ),
or just use a different platform for this experiment.

Thanks,

[1]
http://uiblog.aldobucchi.com/2008/06/hans-rosling-and-his-dancing-bubbles.html

--