Josh,   It is definitely up to flexcoders as a group to make these decision
- not me for sure.
   I did suggest separate group on "best practices" and I do not think you
can separate UI best practices in Front-end tool - but I might assume much.

"Enterprise" in Flex is reasonably well defined - anything that is based on
commercial LCDS + typical tasks for enterprises - portals integration, large
team management, scalability, and whatever else. Basically people usually
know if they are working in enterprise and would use their judgement.

The same goes for 101  - people often know if they are within the first 6
month. 101 presumes that there is FAQ thread somewhere, and hopefully WiKi
with repeated questions. It also gives Adobe better idea what new developers
have problem with and they can make product more intuitive for new
developers.

As far as scaring people - my post clearly states that at this point new
developers scare experienced ones instead of letting people work together.
With smaller groups it is possible to get moderators. Take a look at weborb,
every message you send gets to developers blackberry, but quite a few are
answered by experienced developers that are in that group for quite some
time. With smaller groups and defined target audience you can provide better
targeted answers that would suite that community better.

As far as better inbox management - I would love to hear about something
that works - but I have not seen anything that would do 10 way split for me.

Sincerely
Anatole Tartakovsky
Farata Systems