I have a label and lets say I want to know what it is :
myLabel.opaqueBackground

it will return null , and lets say I set it to a color:

myLabel.opaqueBackground="0xFCF8DC"

now when I want to return to the original color around the label ,
setting :
myLabel.opaqueBackground=null

is not returning me to the original background color of Label but just
black color !.
One of the reasons might be that the label is in the box which
is set with :
this.setStyle("backgroundColor",myColor);
this.setStyle("backgroundAlpha",0.1);
using the same linew to return to the original background color is not
working.
Any ideas how to return to original background color ?