Hi Seth,

Thanks for replying.

I'm creating a webservices client for Netsuite.

The usual SOAP request for login operation would look something like this:

   <soapenv:Body>
      <platformMsgs:login
          xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";

xmlns:platformCore="urn:core_2008_1.platform.webservices.netsuite.com"

xmlns:platformMsgs="urn:messages_2008_1.platform.webservices.netsuite.com">
         <platformMsgs:passport>

<platformCore:email>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</platformCore:email>
            <platformCore:password>mypassword</platformCore:password>
            <platformCore:account>724168</platformCore:account>
         </platformMsgs:passport>
      </platformMsgs:login>
   </soapenv:Body>

Raw request from charles is this:

<amfx ver="3" xmlns="http://www.macromedia.com/2005/amfx";>

                        <object
type="flex.messaging.messages.CommandMessage">

                                    <traits>

                                                <string>body</string>

                                                <string>clientId</string>

<string>correlationId</string>

                                                <string>destination</string>

                                                <string>headers</string>

                                                <string>messageId</string>

                                                <string>operation</string>

                                                <string>timestamp</string>

                                                <string>timeToLive</string>

                                    </traits>

                                    <object>

                                                <traits/>

                                    </object>

                                    <null/>

                                    <string/>

                                    <string/>

                                    <object>

                                                <traits>

<string>DSId</string>

<string>DSMessagingVersion</string>

                                                </traits>

                                                <string>nil</string>

                                                <int>1</int>

                                    </object>

<string>473AC219-432D-44B1-76AC-9CA3030ED6BA</string>

                                    <int>5</int>

                                    <int>0</int>

                                    <int>0</int>

                        </object>

</amfx>

Raw response was blank or some character like this:

  _____

Error from the flash debugger is this:

[MessagingError message='Invalid AMFX packet. Content must start with an
<amfx> node']

            at
mx.messaging.channels.amfx::AMFXDecoder$/decodePacket()[E:\dev\3.0.x\framewo
rks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\amfx\AMFXDecoder.as:149]

            at
mx.messaging.channels.amfx::AMFXDecoder/decode()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\pro
jects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\amfx\AMFXDecoder.as:91]

            at
mx.messaging.channels::HTTPChannel/decodePacket()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\pr
ojects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\HTTPChannel.as:539]

            at
mx.messaging.channels::HTTPChannel/pingCompleteHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\framew
orks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\HTTPChannel.as:551]

            at
ChannelRequestLoader/callEventCallback()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rp
c\src\mx\messaging\channels\HTTPChannel.as:1158]

            at
ChannelRequestLoader/completeHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\
src\mx\messaging\channels\HTTPChannel.as:1194]

            at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

            at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

            at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

I didn't touch services-config.xml tho. Do I need to edit the endpoint in
the channel definition?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Clem