Another approach is to comment out code until you get the app to appear
and see what the code made the difference.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of julian.leach
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 10:27 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Please, help: the release player displays a
blank page in all browsers.

We are experiencing the same issue.

We don't get errors when viewing in the standalone debug player, the
screen is blank in the standard player.

Andrea: did you get to the bottom of your problem?

Any other suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

Julian

<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , "andrea bianchi" <bianchi75@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Thank you for your answers.
> >
> > Alex: I could try to write an application that loads my swf, but
> actually I
> > think the swf should work fine since I can run it from debug
> players. What
> > do you mean with "deploying a release swf"? I just omitted the
> > "-compiler.debug" directive and put "false" as the value of
> the "debug" tag
> > in flex-config.xml. Is it right?
> >
> > Tracy: I don't think an error occurs, since I don't see anything
> while
> > running my app in a debug player.
> >
> > Andrea
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Tracy Spratt <tspratt@> wrote:
> >
> > > Does your app do a data service call on start-up? Perhaps
you
> have a
> > > security problem that is causing an error on the non-
development