I'd like to add a button so the user can snapshot a graph in my flex app.  I
can do this storing
it on the server with Java, but I'd like for the user to have direct access to
it.  Since I don't
think this can be done for instance saving to the desktop, I thought the next
best solution
would be to send the image to say a new browser window, possibly via a servlet?
 But I'm not
sure how to do this or if this is the best solution.  Any ideas or examples of
how this should
be done?  Here is a little snippet of the method I use to encode the image into
a byteArray:

private function saveImage(e:ImageUpdateEvent):void {
                var comp:UIComponent = e.comp;
                var imageSnap:ImageSnapshot = ImageSnapshot.captureImage(comp);
                var imageByteArray:ByteArray = imageSnap.data as ByteArray;
                imgSave.saveImage(imageByteArray, e.name+"-img.png");