I never thought there'd be a per-frame request limit different from the
"number of open http sockets" limit. Probably easy enough to verify had I a
spare half hour, but I'm used to queuing things now anyway :)

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]