(Resending since the first mail never showed up, sorry for
any duplicates that may appear)

Hello list,

Is there a way to configure Flex Builder 3 to always be listening in the
background for debugger connections from the Flash Player?

In other words, I'd like to be able to right click in the flash player,
choose "Debugger..", click "Connect" and have Flex Builder enter debug
mode on a SWF that has already been running for a while in the browser.

I've figured out a hack that sort-of gets me there - by configuring a
debug profile in flex builder with "about:blank" as the launch URL, I
can hit F11 in flexbuilder, click "Debug", close the about:blank window
in Firefox, switch back to the running SWF, rightclick, choose
"Debugger" and click "Connect". But it would be much better if one could
avoid having to do the whole F11-about:blank-closetab dance, and just
click "Debugger->Connect" and go.

For what it's worth, this is on Linux with Firefox 3.

- Frode