How does one control (or even determine) the registration point? I am drawing a
circle and
it seems like the center of the circle is being used as the registration point
- which means
that when I display the center point and radius point (having subtracted
topLeft from their
"real" positions) I am seeing these points displayed outside the circle.
Thanks,
-Eric