From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of pbrendanc
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 9:00 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: How to Position a Popup relative to the
control that invoked the popup?

Sorry, while I don't mean to be obtuse - however I need some
clarification on how/where to get a reference to that event object -
that's really what I having a problem with.

In my scenario please note:

1) The controls are dynamic, so how to addEventListener to run time
controls is unclear to me. (DO I even need to do this?)

2)The popup form is created by the popUp manager and the form handles
createComplete event - however I don't see a ref here to an event
object - what am I missing?

An explicit code sample would be helpful.

TIA