Try the Flex Interface Guide - seems to be inline with what you're
looking for:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/?navID=fig

:D
Nathan D.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Geoji George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello-
> We have decided to build our new U/I application in Adobe Flex.
We are looking for someone to give some guidance in terms of HCI and
U/I design, who has experience in Flex.  This is to help get correct
navigation, structure and guidance of certain Flex principals that
would be good to implement.  In addition to this, we also may need
some help with some creative design.   We rather engage in a
consultant vs. firm b/c of limited budget and to have more of a
personal rapport.  Can anyone recommend someone as I described
above?    If so you can contact me directly via email or at my number
below.