Subclass GridItem and have the constructor set the borderStyle.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of pbrendanc
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 2:13 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Create border for inner subgrids within a grid
- How?

Alex,
Thanks - I think that approach will require me to build multiple
subgrids and treat each of these subgrid as a separate griditem - thus
creating additional nesting, rather than 1 large grid. I was hoping for
to avoid that - is there any other way to accomplish this (I suspect
not).

Thx again,
Patrick

, "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> myGridItem.setStyle("borderStyle", "solid")

> From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>
]
On