Hello group,

I am new to Flex and try to play around with WebServcies. Everything
is ok when I only have one paramter as an argument for the service.
But when I try to use more than one parameter to hand over to the
service-operation, the value of the first argument overwrites the
second argument. I do call the Service in this way:

webService.myoperation('D','990');

I did some traffic-sniffing using fiddler and the sent request looks
like this:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-
ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
  <SOAP-ENV:Body>
    <ns0:myoperation xmlns:ns0="http://sv0000.wsbeans.iseries/xsd";>
      <ns0:param0>
        <ns0:_IARTNR>D</ns0:_IARTNR>
        <ns0:_IFIRMA>D</ns0:_IFIRMA>
      </ns0:param0>
    </ns0:myoperation>
  </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
Whereas it should look like this:
        <ns0:_IARTNR>D</ns0:_IARTNR>
        <ns0:_IFIRMA>990</ns0:_IFIRMA>
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug in Flex when dealing with
more than one parameter in the service call? I couldn't find an
example where a webservice uses more than one argument but my call is
just the way it is described in the manual. Does anybody have a link
to a working example that uses webservices with more than one
argument?

Btw.: up to now I do use the trial version of Flex Builder 3 - maybe
this is a limitation of the trial version?

Thanks in advance for any hint,

Daniel Schlichtholz