Hi Everybody,

I have an "options" button which leads to a new sate "options_state"
when it is clicked.
In this new state, I have a checkbox and two buttons "cancel" and "valid".
I handle fine the "valid" button which gets the checkbox state and
save it,
to display it again when the application is relaunched.

Now my problem is if I change my checkbox state, then change my mind,
I can do "cancel", but
I don't see how anymore after tried several ways of doin' it...
Sorry for sounding kind of basic... :-(

With a little help from my friends...

Thx for the Light !

here is the snippet of code:

private function onOptions():void
{
        this.currentState = "options_state";
        setOptions();
}

// to handle the prefs when app is launched
private function setOptions():void
{
        if ( Flags.flag_startAtLogin == 0 )
        {
                checkbox_options.selected = true;
        }
        checkbox_options.addEventListener( Event.CHANGE, checkOptions );
}

private function checkOptions( evt:Event ):void
{
        if ( checkbox_options.selected == false )
        {
                flag.setFlag( 1 );
                checkbox_options.selected = false;
                //NativeApplication.nativeApplication.startAtLogin = false;
        } else
                {
                flag.setFlag( 0 );
                //NativeApplication.nativeApplication.startAtLogin = true;

private function onValider():void
{
        savePreferences.createXMLData();
        savePreferences.writeXMLData();