SWFLoader has a content property.  As soon as it is fully loaded and content
is defined, try something like this.

var movie:MovieClip = mySwfLoader.content as MovieClip;
movie.addEventListener( ... uhhh

Actually, I've never worked with flash movieclips in as3 (I've only used
flex stuff).  Why doesn't movieclip have an "end" or "stop" event???

I guess you could always use enterFrame as the event handler, and check for
the last frame in good old as2 style